The ‘active properties’ function has been renamed to ‘Quick Search’. It now provides various quick views of listings for your office or group through a new ‘Filter’ field. The new function also allows you to do quality control on your listings, filtering for example on listings without photos or descriptions. You can also quickly identify listing mandates to expire soon. The views are great to use at weekly office meetings as it allows you to quickly filter listings listed, expired or on show in the next 7 days.
A) New Filter field
The new field contains an initial 11 selectable views, this includes:
- Listed in the last 7 or 30 days
- On show next 7 or 30 days
- Expired in the last 7 or 30 days
- To expire in the next 7 or 30 days
- Active listings, no photos
- Active listings, no description
- Active listings, expired but still for sale
B) Export toThe export to Word and Excel buttons have been replaced by a dropdown which now also features a export to CSV (Comma Separated Values) option. Simply select the export type from the dropdown to start the export of the current listing view.