Every business is unique, and chances are there is no single solution out there that will do everything you want. To solve this, Entegral is opening up its platforms to allow for the easy update or extraction of real estate data, including listings and contacts. It even allows to interface with major property portals or Entegral's Flex real estate websites. The API's are exposed under the industry standard RESTful software architecture for distributed systems, and also exposes sandbox test environments.
We are releasing two API's: http://www.entegral.net/api/, here is an overview:
This is perfect if you have your own listing management system, and want to publish your listings to all the major property portals. The Sync API simplifies this by allowing one input listing record that is automatically mapped and sent to all the property portals. It provides lightning fast updates, returns status codes and external reference numbers from portals. The Sync API can also be used to push data to our responsive real estate website product, called Flex. The Sync API has already been integrated into a number of external management systems, while Entegral's own OMS, also uses the same platform for listing syndication.
- More info about the Sync API here
- For a general overview of Sync including portals visit this link
- More info about Flex real estate websites here
- The Sync API carries a fixed monthly fee per office
Entegral's OMS (Office Management System) provides online listing and contacts management for estate agencies, that is further complimented by a document library, calendars, reports and referral system. The OMS API allows data entry or export from the OMS to external systems. This is also a perfect solution if you want to develop your own custom website with your own developers:
- More info about the OMS API here
- For a general overview of the OMS visit this link
- There is no additional fee for using the OMS API, although the number of integrations you can do is limited by your OMS package.
- Current clients can request API key's from our support team for their office.
Both API's in a continuous development cycle, and will be extended based on user requirements, so please be sure to talk to us, should you have any specific requirements.