Visit your profile settings in Base and click on the 'Integrations' tab to connect your Google Account.
Once connected you will enjoy automated leads import into your Base inbox while new calendar entries created in Base will now automatically sync to your Google Calendar account - it can certainly help streamline your scheduling!
How does it work?
- Simply open your diary on your dashboard or listing or contact and create an entry, e.g. valuation. In your Base dairy, you can optionally link contacts and listings as per screenshot (1). (The entry will then appear on the diary of the contact or listing too). In case of the valuation, you can link the listing (capture as a valuation) and the seller. Set the time and press save.
- The calendar event is then synced to your Google Calendar. Any date or time updates you do are also synced.
- If you've captured the listing and marked the location on the listing map, Base will sync the exact coordinates to your calendar (2). On your mobile, you can then simply click on the map marker and get instant driving directions to the property.
- If you've captured a contact, the name of the contact with email is also synced. We've preset a 30min instant reminder and 2 hrs email reminder (5) on Google Calendar (so your contact would also get a meeting invite).
- The diary description together with the full address is synced to your Google Calendar. We've also included a hyperlink to the listing in Base (4). Since Base is mobile friendly, you can open the listing directly from your calendar.
For more details on Base click here.
To read more about the automated Portal leads import into Base, click here.
We value your feedback on this new feature. Please feel free to send any feedback you have to our helpdesk at email@example.com